This weekend workshop helps you to understand whether Rolfing and this way of studying and working will suit you.
You get the chance to experience what Rolfing really means. Experienced Rolfers will introduce you to the theoretical background of Rolfing and you will also have the opportunity to get an insight into Rolfing practice.
During this workshop you will learn:
- the history of Rolfing and Rolf Movement
- connective tissue and gravity
- structural analysis of the body
- anatomy palpation and practical work
- basics of touch with practical part
- gravity and movement
- mini Rolfing session (demo)
- theory, self-experience, practica and working with fellow students
Having received the 10 Rolfing sessions in not required – although having received at least one session is recommended.
The upcoming “Rolfing Orientierung” in Innsbruck will be in October 2019, look at the calendar, in German. If you understand some German, just call me to talk about your possibility to attend.